This policy forms part of our Terms & Conditions
The Client must not, and must not permit or authorise any third party to:
- reverse engineer, reverse compile, disassemble, decompile, decrypt, derive or otherwise recreate the source code of, copy, update, modify, create derivative works, delete, destroy or deface any part of the Service (or any part thereof) in any manner;
- impersonate another person or misrepresent that it has any authorisation to act on behalf of others or Peakhour;
- use the Service to store, transmit or display malicious code, or any content that breaches any third party right (including Intellectual Property Rights and privacy rights), is Objectionable, incorrect or misleading; or is otherwise fraudulent or in violation of any applicable law or governmental regulation;
- commercially exploit the Service, or otherwise make it available to anyone other than the Client's own personnel or end users;
- use its access to the Service to develop a competitive product or service;
- attempt to undermine the security or integrity of the Service;
- use, misuse, or otherwise impair the functionality of the Service in any way or impair the ability of any other entity to use the Service; and
- attempt to view, access or copy any material or data other than that to which the Client is authorised to access.
- transmit, distribute or store material that is inappropriate, as reasonably determined by Peakhour, or material that is illegal, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, enables online gambling or inconsistent with the generally accepted practices of the Internet community.