Our wordpress plugin seamlessly integrates your website workflow with the Peakhour service. Once set up, editing posts and pages will automatically flush the relevant content in our global CDN. The plugin is smart enough to pick up associated pages to the one you are editing and also allows manual flushing if necessary.
- PHP 5.6 or greater
- Wordpress 4 or greater
Click here to download the latest version (v0.3.1) of the plugin.
- Log in to your wordpress admin
- Click on Plugins in the left menu
- Click on the ‘Add New’ button at the top of the page
- Search for ‘Peakhour’, we should be the first result!
- Click on ‘Install Now’
- Activate from your installed plugin page
- Click on Peakhour.io in the left menu
Then in a new tab/browser window
- Log in to your Peakhour account at peakhour.io
- Click on ‘API Keys’ in the left menu
- Enter the name of your domain in the API key name and click ‘Create’
- Copy the generated API key and paste it into the ‘Peakhour API key’
- Go back to your wordpress window/tab and paste the API key into the ‘Peakhour API key’ field
- enter your domain name (do not enter www or http:// etc)
- Click on ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the page
- Click on the ‘Test connection’ button that will now appear in the ‘Connection Settings’ section
- Verified PHP 5.4 support
- Added client headers
- Added Strip 'ver=' parameters off static resources.
- Add manual flushing options
- Add Ability to remove homepage from automatic flushing if your homepage doesn't display posts etc
- Initial release